Hello, friends! I’m sure you have heard the buzz lately about Beautycounter coming out with its newest revolutionary game-changing skincare line, Countertime. Well, it’s finally here and you can order it from me by visiting my page, here.
This line features our Retinatural ingredient “Bakuchiol”, which has been used in Chinese Medicine and found to have the same properties as Retinol, without the dangerous side effects. We also have the Antioxidant Rich Swiss Alpine Rose ingredient which is amazing and smells so good you will want to wear it as perfume. This is found in our cleansing oil and will quickly become your new best friend. Now the only question is, “why isn’t everyone using this?!” They need to!
Here is some more information about the ingredients in each product of the line:
Plant-derived Retinatural Complex: This collection is designed to visibly firm, brighten, and plump the skin. Welcome to the new age of aging well.
Countertime Lipid Defense Cleansing Oil (150 ML / 5 FL OZ): Inspired by Asian beauty rituals, this luxurious, lightweight cleansing oil gently yet effectively removes makeup and other impurities without stripping essential lipids from the skin.
Countertime Mineral Boost Hydrating Essence (150 ML / 5 FL OZ): Lightweight but deeply nourishing, this milky moisturizing essence delivers vital nutrients to the skin’s moisture barrier—instantly boosting hydration and radiance.
Countertime Tripeptide Radiance Serum (30 ML / 1 FL OZ): This transformative rejuvenating treatment visibly increases skin firmness and elasticity, while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Countertime Antioxidant Soft Cream (50 ML / 1.7 FL OZ): This velvety revitalizing cream improves skin’s barrier function and boosts hydration, which helps protect it from daily environmental stressors.
Countertime Tetrapeptide Supreme Cream (50 ML / 1.7 FL OZ): Supremely rich and deeply hydrating, this cream supports elasticity and visibly firms while smoothing skin texture to minimize the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
Ultra Renewal Eye Cream (15 ML / 0.5 FL OZ): This high-performance eye cream revitalizes the eye area and reduces the appearance of under-eye shadows and crow’s feet for a smooth, firmed look.
Retinatural Complex: We took two of the most powerhouse plant-derived ingredients available and created a scientific breakthrough. Bakuchiol has been shown to provide skin-care results that are comparable to retinol—without harmful side effects such as skin irritation and increased sun sensitivity—and Swiss Alpine rose boosts the skin’s antioxidant defense.
- Bakuchiol: Native to India and derived from seeds of the plant Psoralea
corylifolia, bakuchiol has been used in traditional Chinese and Ayurvedic skincare remedies for centuries.
- Swiss Alpine Rose: Renowned for its remarkable ability to protect itself against dehydration and other environmental stressors at the highest altitudes of the Swiss Alps.
How to Use
- Dispense 2-3 pumps of Countertime Lipid Defense Cleansing Oil into hands and massage onto dry face and eyes. Apply warm water to form
a lightmilk, then rinse clean.
- Pour Countertime Mineral Boost Hydrating Essence into hands and gently press onto face and neck with fingertips.
- Apply Countertime Tripeptide Radiance Serum. Massage gently onto face, neck, and décolletage with upward strokes.
- (AM): Apply a small amount of Countertime Antioxidant Soft Cream to face, neck, and décolletage, massaging gently into skin with upward strokes. (PM): Massage Countertime Tetrapeptide Supreme Cream gently into face, neck, and décolletage with upward strokes.
- Apply Countertime Ultra Renewal Eye Cream with ring finger. Gently pat around
eyearea until fully absorbed. Use morning and night.
My AM Routine
- Hydrating Essence on a cotton ball (your face will already feel like butter
CountertimeSerum CountertimeSoft Cream (wait 10 minutes)
- Beautycounter Dew Skin No. 2
- Beautycounter Skin Pen
- Beautycounter Glow in Topaz
- Beautycounter Volumizing Mascara
- Lip gloss in Dahlia or Buff
- When I’m not doing any sports and need to be more dressed up, I use Beautycounter eye pencil, eye gel, and Beautycounter eye shadow in the Romantic Palate and Nectar blush.
Countertimecleansing oil (yes this takes off makeup too!). If I have any residual makeup, I use Beautycounter cleansing cloths (my favorite!). CountertimeHydrating Essence
- Countertime Serum
- Beautycounter Resurfacing Peel (to help with Melasma and fine lines)
- #1 Beautycounter oil
- Beautycounter lip conditioner in Peppermint
That’s it! I know it may seem like a lot of “steps” but here is what I do: I split it up. I have about three tasks on my nightstand so I do three at the sink when I brush my teeth and the last three before I go to sleep and watch Seinfeld (that way it doesn’t seem too overwhelming.) Maybe not for everyone, but it works great for me. If you are considering a new skincare line I highly recommend this one. Let me know as I’m happy to help. Give it a try, you won’t regret it!